Manji used sheer force to crush it's enemies in the violent battles that followed, one by one, the defeated gangs gathered under it's banner. In little less than a couple of years it had 22 gang divisions throught the country, the Manji Empire had become the largest and strongest gang of delinquents in all of Japan.
Below the head and vice-head are the "Manji Seven". They are the leaders of the seven top groups of Manji. There are 12 groups below the Manji Seven.
An independent group that is ranked above the Manji Seven. Led by Kimura Chouzoku.
Manji SevenThere was a fierce power battle between the main seven groups, although the Kuzugami is considered the most dangerous, Hiruma raised fast through the ranks and became one of the most influential.
- Kuzugami Group led by Ebisu Kouichi (Bisuko)
- Kinjou Group led by Anan Yoshiki
- Odaken Group led by Shibaki Masami
- Shutou Group led by Nakano Issei
- Zento Group led by Higuchi Shuuji
- Hiruma Group led by Hiruma Yuushi
- Masuda Group led by Inoue Tatsumi
Groups Below Manji Seven
- Hakuryuu Group led by Suzuki Tomomitsu
- Kawauchi Group led by Nakamori Shouji
- Nagoshi Group led by Harikae Hideki
- Kamishiro Group led by Shiino Fuminao
- Minami Group led by Yazawa Koushou
- Hiura Group led by Momota Kazuhiro
- Kokumon Group led by Itami Ryousuke
- Buryuu Group led by Karashima Jun
- Enomoto Group led by Hama Toshio
- Renjou Group led by Jouseki Kimiaki
- Ikeshima Group led by The Ikeshima Brothers, Chouji and Tsuguo
- Kawakubo Group led by Yatabe Masahisa